Before entering our group CrossFit classes, you must complete our Elements Program!
Drop-in Info for out of town CrossFitters
Junior CrossFit Class: Mon / Wed 5:15 - 6pm
Teen CrossFit Class: Mon / Wed / Thu 6 - 7pm
Find the most up-to-date schedule with cancellations/additions:
What You Get at CrossFit Rockwall
- You will have a qualified and professional coach to lead you through every single workout. You would normally pay $175 for 2 or 3 personal training sessions. At CrossFit Rockwall, you can train everyday of the month for that amount.
- Each session, you will do a warm-up, be coached through a skills session/review, and do a legendary CrossFit Workout of the Day with extensive coaching to ensure safety, form, and maximum effort.
- You will never have to worry about figuring out what to do at the gym. We provide all the programming each week, and tailor each workout to your ability level.
- You will get to be part of a community that is supportive and actually wants you to succeed. The other athletes in our group classes are friendly and will be cheering you on all the way!
- You will be held accountable by people who care. If we don't see you in class, you'll hear from us. We will do whatever we can to motivate you to stay consistent!
- You will learn something new every class. We not only coach you through workouts, but help you with diet, nutrition, stretching, recovery, and more!
- You will get better results than with any other program!
We have several different training options to accommodate your schedule and goals.
What People Are Saying About Our Training
"CrossFit is a big part of my life and it is hard to imagine life without it. You always say exactly the right things to motivate me and push me to new levels. A year ago today, my first day of training with you, I had no idea how much my life would change. I feel wonderful, and I do not take ANY medications. I lost weight and have maintained the weight, never gaining even a pound back." -Barbara
Read more testimonials here!